KALPOXY is an epoxy resin-bonded compound with high resistance to wear, which can be used quickly and effectively for repair work and in the lining of plant and equipment components. Excellent wear-protection properties are attained after only a short period of hardening. Thanks to its admirable ease of handling and high degree of contact adhesion, virtually all surfaces and geometries can be coated.
- Trowel-on wear protection without reinforcement
- Usable in locations subject to chemical stresses
- Can be applied horizontally, vertically or overhead
- Seamless lining
- Easy lining of geometrically difficult surfaces
- Variable coating thickness
- Operational temperature max. 150°C
- Operational for full loading after only 24 hours
- Repairs can be carried out easily
KALPOXY hardening compound is supplied in 5 kg packages consisting of resin and hardening compound and also with the second component, the hardener, pre-mixed. It is possible to store the substances for 12 months under dry and non-freezing conditions.